The dashboards in Megaventory is comprised of various bookmark cards. Each one of the card is essentially a link to a document/order list that gets populated according to specific criteria.
You can create cards and share them with other users on your account:
1) Press the + button on one of the dashboards:
2) Select the Document you wish to create a shortcut for
3) Add some filters variables by pressing the (+) button next to And. For example in the Screenshot, the card will only show the Purchase Orders of the last 7 days. You can also choose to make the card visible to all users.
4) Name your card. You can also add a long description if you wish.
5) Click outside of the editing box to save the card.
6) You can access a pre-filtered list of all the Orders that match the filter criteria by clicking the number inside the card.